For the protection of all our patients and staff due the outbreak of coronavirus, we are requesting the following:
At Advanced Dental, your health and the health of our staff are of the utmost importance. To ensure your health and the health of our staff, we do follow usual universal precautions in our operatories and office. Additionally, every half hour to an hour we wipe down the waiting room and common spaces with disinfectant.
If you have an illness or are exhibiting symptoms, we recommend you cancel and reschedule your dental appointment. Some illness and symptoms include:
- a cold or the flu
- fever or nausea
- severe headaches or body aches
- muscle or stomach pain, chest pain or difficulty breathing
- vomiting or diarrhea
- active tuberculosis (TB)
- mumps, measles, chickenpox
- other contagious disease
Please notify our staff before your appointment if you or someone you are in close contact with have recently traveled to one of the countries with large outbreaks of COVID-19 (ex. China, Italy, Iran, South Korea) or if you have been exposed to someone else who was diagnosed with COVID-19 or who was quarantined as a precaution.
If you are healthy, there’s no need to cancel your regularly scheduled dental appointment.
BELOW ARE OUR OFFICE SAFETY PROTOCOLS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENTS:
- When you arrive at the office, we are asking that you stay in your vehicle and call the office to let us know you are here.
- Once inside the office, we will be taking your temperature.
- We are taking the following extra precautions to reduce the possibility of transmission of COVID 19:
- We have scheduled times for cleaning of hard surfaces within the practice using an OSHA approved surface cleaner.
- We now have a plexiglass shield installed at the front desk area.
- We will be wearing additional Personal Protective Equipment, includingFace Shields, Goggles, N/KN95 masks, and other equipment as appropriate.
- We have Air Purifiers that use HEPA filters and UVC light to filter the air throughout the practice.
- We will be asking you to sanitize your hands, wear a mask, and will be taking your temperature upon entry.Exceptions are:
- Children under 2 years old or patients with respiratory conditions or special needs who are unable to safely wear a mask.
- We have hand sanitizer at numerous areas throughout the office, as well as soap/water, tissues, and trash cans.
- You may see that our reception area will no longer offer magazines and children's toys.
- Additional steps and measures are being implemented as we receive more information from the CDC, ADA, and OSHA.
The below links provide additional information regarding the coronavirus:
If you have any concerns about your health or safety please call! We will be glad to answer any questions you may have.
We are here for you and look forward to seeing you!
Our team will continue to monitor the situation and provide updated information when warranted.
Thank you for choosing our office to service your dental needs!
Dr. Chitra Tiruveedula
Advanced Dental, Inc